Environmental Investigation Services, Inc.
Environmental Investigation Services, Inc. (EIS, Inc.) was formed in 1997 with the express purpose of providing thorough and cost effective environmental investigations and compliance consulting for real estate transactions in Central and Northern California.
EIS, Inc. is an envonrmental consulting firm composed of a small team of environmental consultants, including a registered environmental assessor, geologist, professional engineer, industrial hygienist, and certified asbestos & lead consultant.
Our clients range from large engineering firms to commercial property owners, commercial banks, realtors, developers, non-profit land trusts and housing corporations, cities, and state and federal government agencies.
EIS, Inc. has a centrally located office in Los Gatos, California to serve San Jose, Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, Alameda County, the San Francisco Bay Area, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Salinas, Monterey, and Central Coast clients.
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase 1 Investigations
- Soil / Groundwater Investigations
- Underground Fuel Tank Removal
- Soil / Groundwater Remediation
- Groundwater Monitoring
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Dust Monitoring / Demolitions
- Asbestos and Lead Inspections
- Spill Prevention & Control
- Wastewater Sampling
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention
- Hazardous Material Business Plan
- Site Specific Safety Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) for industrial facility in Alameda County, CA
- Soil & GW Remediation
Scotts Valley, CA
- PCE Remediation - Livermore, CA
- Soil Vapor Extraction System
Santa Cruz County, CA
- MTBE Remediation - Salinas, CA
- Groundwater Characterization
- Phase I - Mountain View, CA
- Phase I - Moss Landing, CA
- Phase I - Carmel Valley, CA
- Dust Monitoring - Oakland, CA
- Tank Closure - Los Gatos, CA