Environmental Investigation Services, Inc.
Environmental Investigation Services, Inc. (EIS, Inc.) was formed in 1997 with the express purpose of providing thorough and cost effective environmental investigations and compliance consulting for real estate transactions in Central and Northern California.
EIS, Inc. is an envonrmental consulting firm composed of a small team of environmental consultants, including a registered environmental assessor, geologists, and an industrial hygienist.
Our clients range from large engineering firms to commercial property owners, commercial banks, realtors, developers, non-profit land trusts and housing corporations, cities, and state and federal government agencies.
EIS, Inc. has a centrally located office in Los Gatos, California to serve clients in the counties of Santa Clara, San Mateo, Alameda, the San Francisco Bay Area, San Luis Obispo, Contra Costa, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Solano, and Sacramento.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Soil / Groundwater Investigations
- Underground Storage Tank Removal
- Soil / Groundwater Remediation
- Groundwater Monitoring
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Dust Monitoring / Demolitions
- Spill Prevention & Control
- Wastewater Sampling
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention
- Hazardous Materials Business Plans
- Site Specific Safety Plans
- Soil Vapor Extraction System, PCE Former Dry Cleaners, Los Gatos, CA
- Soil Vapor Extraction System, Gas Station, Santa Cruz County, CA
- Removal of Hoists and Clarifier, Auto Repair Shop, San Jose, CA
- PCE Groundwater Remediation, Trucking Facility, Livermore, CA
- Mercury Contaminated Soil Remediation, Mining Waste, San Jose, CA
- Removal of Underground Hoists, Auto Repair Shop, Santa Cruz, CA
- Ph. I ESA - San Jose, CA
- Ph. I ESA - Salinas, CA
- Ph. I ESA - Menlo Park, CA
- Ph. I ESA - San Francisco, CA
- Ph. I ESA - Livermore, CA